News in Brief
Hartford Mayor Gives Up Board Chair
Mayor Eddie Perez of Hartford, Conn., has given up his leadership positions on the city’s board of education and school building committee. He has been accused of hiring a city contractor to renovate his home and not paying for it until after being confronted by investigators. He has pleaded not guilty.
Vol. 28, Issue 22, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA