News in Brief
Hartford Mayor Gives Up Board Chair
Mayor Eddie Perez of Hartford, Conn., has given up his leadership positions on the city’s board of education and school building committee. He has been accused of hiring a city contractor to renovate his home and not paying for it until after being confronted by investigators. He has pleaded not guilty.
Vol. 28, Issue 22, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS - CANTON, MS
- Canton Public School District, Canton, MS
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Classroom Teachers
- The Cambridge Schools, Doha, Qa, Qatar
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA
- TEACHER RECRUITMENT
- Mott Haven Academy Charter School, Bronx, NY