News in Brief
Hartford Mayor Gives Up Board Chair
Mayor Eddie Perez of Hartford, Conn., has given up his leadership positions on the city’s board of education and school building committee. He has been accused of hiring a city contractor to renovate his home and not paying for it until after being confronted by investigators. He has pleaded not guilty.
Vol. 28, Issue 22, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC