Archdiocese of Louisville Freezes Wages to Ward Off Tuition Hikes
About 3,000 employees of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Louisville, Ky., will have their wages frozen in an effort to save money and minimize tuition increases at its schools, church...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY