News in Brief
Pa. District Settles Discrimination Case
An Erie County, Pa., school district will pay former teacher Angela Barsotti $100,000 to settle claims that it discriminated against her after she revealed she had an eating disorder and depression.
She claimed in her suit that she felt pressured to resign from the Iroquois district after she revealed the diagnosis because she was harassed.
She resigned in 2005. A confidentiality agreement bars the parties from discussing the settlement.
Vol. 28, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY