News in Brief
Ohio District Feeds Students Over Break
An Ohio school district says the economy is so tight it has kept its cafeterias open during the holiday break to provide hot lunches for needy students. It's the first time North College Hill School district outside Cincinnati has kept its lunch lines going through the holiday break. Officials say two-thirds of the district's 1,600 students are economically disadvantaged, up from fewer than one in 10 a decade ago.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Principal / Director
- The Compass School, Kingston, RI
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations