News in Brief
Ohio District Feeds Students Over Break
An Ohio school district says the economy is so tight it has kept its cafeterias open during the holiday break to provide hot lunches for needy students. It's the first time North College Hill School district outside Cincinnati has kept its lunch lines going through the holiday break. Officials say two-thirds of the district's 1,600 students are economically disadvantaged, up from fewer than one in 10 a decade ago.
Vol. 28, Issue 16, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US