'Unifying' Districts Debated in Arizona
Education politics—and emotions—are heating up in Arizona in advance of a Nov. 4 vote on a plan that would unify 76 elementary and high school districts around the state into 27 K-12 districts.
“Arizona’s public school system is haphazard at best,” said Jay D. Kaprosy, a member of the state’s School District Redistricting Commission and the spokesman for Maricopa County United for Student...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO