News in Brief
Calif. Charter Leader Moving On
Caprice Young, the president and chief executive officer of the California Charter Schools Association, will step down from that post early next month to become an executive at Knowledge Universe Inc., an education services company in Santa Monica, Calif., that was co-founded by the former junk-bond financier Michael R. Milken. She will serve as the vice president for business development and alliances.
Vol. 28, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ