News in Brief
Calif. Charter Leader Moving On
Caprice Young, the president and chief executive officer of the California Charter Schools Association, will step down from that post early next month to become an executive at Knowledge Universe Inc., an education services company in Santa Monica, Calif., that was co-founded by the former junk-bond financier Michael R. Milken. She will serve as the vice president for business development and alliances.
Vol. 28, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR