News in Brief
Calif. Charter Leader Moving On
Caprice Young, the president and chief executive officer of the California Charter Schools Association, will step down from that post early next month to become an executive at Knowledge Universe Inc., an education services company in Santa Monica, Calif., that was co-founded by the former junk-bond financier Michael R. Milken. She will serve as the vice president for business development and alliances.
Vol. 28, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Special Services
- Maine Regional School Union No. 10, Dixfield, ME
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL