News in Brief
Site Offers Translated Standards:
A new Web site, created by an international organization and sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education, provides the public with access to the mathematics and science standards used in several high-performing Asian nations—fully translated into English. The site, http://hrd.apecwiki.org, was created by the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, or APEC, an organization that promotes economic development, trade, and investment across 21 Pacific Rim countries. Although the Education Department sponsors the site, it does not screen materials.
Vol. 27, Issue 43, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY