Obesity in Young People
“High Body Mass Index for Age Among U.S. Children and Adolescents, 2003-2006”
The percentage of American children who are overweight or obese appears to have leveled off after a 25-year increase, according to new figures in a study published last week in the Journal of the American Medical Association .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL