Obesity in Young People
“High Body Mass Index for Age Among U.S. Children and Adolescents, 2003-2006”
The percentage of American children who are overweight or obese appears to have leveled off after a 25-year increase, according to new figures in a study published last week in the Journal of the American Medical Association .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA