Cleveland Schools Get Security Audit Following Shooting
After a 14-year-old student shot and injured two classmates and two teachers before killing himself at a Cleveland high school in October, educators have sought to improve security across the 50,000-student district.
A team of security chiefs from other urban school districts, including Los Angeles and Chicago, is reviewing safety in Cleveland’s more than...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY