CDC Nutrition Study
Since 2000, public schools have cut down on the amount of junk food served in cafeterias and increased the number of physical education courses required for elementary school students, says a survey conducted by the Atlanta-based federal Centers for...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations