Wake County Postpones Decision on Student-Assignment Policy
Wake County, N.C., district leaders postponed a decision last week on whether to change a high-profile student-assignment policy that aims to minimize the concentration of poor children...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations