Jewish Day school alumni attend their first-choice college at about the same rate as Jewish students who graduated from a public or other private school, says a report by the Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education, a Boston-based organization that seeks to strengthen the Jewish day school movement.
About 67 percent of students from both groups attend their first-choice school, according to the study, which was conducted by the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University in Waltham, Mass. The study surveyed more than 3,000 Jewish undergraduates from a variety of educational backgrounds.
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA