Jewish Day school alumni attend their first-choice college at about the same rate as Jewish students who graduated from a public or other private school, says a report by the Partnership for Excellence in Jewish Education, a Boston-based organization that seeks to strengthen the Jewish day school movement.
About 67 percent of students from both groups attend their first-choice school, according to the study, which was conducted by the Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies at Brandeis University in Waltham, Mass. The study surveyed more than 3,000 Jewish undergraduates from a variety of educational backgrounds.
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA