Mark D. Milliron
Mark D. Milliron has been elected to a two-year term as chairman of the board of directors for the Institute for the Study of Knowledge Management in Education, a nonprofit think tank based in Half Moon Bay, Calif. Mr. Milliron, 39, will continue to serve in his position as a senior lecturer and the director of the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development in the college of education at the University...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL