Walter F. Mondale
Walter F. Mondale has stepped down as the chairman of the board for the Secaucus, N.J.-based Panasonic Foundation, which aims to improve education for children in poverty. Mr. Mondale, 79, who served as U.S. vice president under President Jimmy Carter, had chaired the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO