People in the News
Margaret A. Honey
Margaret A. Honey recently started as the senior vice president of strategic initiatives and research for Wireless Generation, a New York City-based company that develops mobile technologies for use in schools. Ms. Honey, 50, was previously the director of the Center for Children and Technology, a nonprofit research and development organization, also based in New York, that explores the role of technology in children’s lives.
Vol. 26, Issue 37, Page 6
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO