People in the News
Lee S. Shulman
Lee S. Shulman will retire in August 2008 as the president of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, an independent policy and research center for higher education, based at Stanford University. Mr. Shulman, 68, who has led the foundation since 1997, has helped establish a study center for college and precollegiate teachers as well as overseen a research program that studies doctoral education and the challenges of teacher education.
Vol. 26, Issue 36, Page 6
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US