Lee S. Shulman
Lee S. Shulman will retire in August 2008 as the president of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, an independent policy and research center for higher education, based at Stanford University. Mr. Shulman, 68, who has led the foundation since 1997, has helped establish a study center for college and precollegiate teachers as well as overseen a research program that studies doctoral education and the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations