News in Brief: A National Roundup
Four Mass. Schools to Become 'Pilots'
The Massachusetts state board of education has granted four low-performing schools’ requests for the type of autonomy typically enjoyed by charter schools. In a unanimous vote March 28, the board approved the schools’ turnaround plans. It will work with them to refine the plans until they reopen as “commonwealth pilot schools” in September. ("Easing Rules Over Schools Gains Favor," March 21, 2007.)
Vol. 26, Issue 31, Page 8
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH