Dana Koch is the new director of global services for the Virtual High School Global Consortium, a Maynard, Mass.-based nonprofit organization that designs and distributes online courses for high schools. Mr. Koch, 47, was previously the senior sales executive for the Emeryville, Calif.-based LeapFrog SchoolHouse, a publisher of reading and language arts programs for students in...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC