People in the News
Dana Koch is the new director of global services for the Virtual High School Global Consortium, a Maynard, Mass.-based nonprofit organization that designs and distributes online courses for high schools. Mr. Koch, 47, was previously the senior sales executive for the Emeryville, Calif.-based LeapFrog SchoolHouse, a publisher of reading and language arts programs for students in preschool through 8th grade.
Vol. 26, Issue 29, Page 6
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US