Eighty-nine percent of California's public schools do not offer standards-based courses in dance, music, visual arts, and theater, falling short of state goals set up in 2001 by the California state board of education, a report...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD