House Backs Bill on Pell Grant Rule
The House approved a measure last week that would abolish a provision in the Higher Education Act reducing Pell Grant scholarships for certain students who chose...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ