Andrew C. Porter
Andrew C. Porter will become the dean of the graduate school of education at the University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia, in August. Mr. Porter, 64, is currently the director of the Learning Sciences Institute at Vanderbilt University, in Nashville, Tenn. The institute supports research and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ