David W. Gordon
David W. Gordon has been elected to a three-year term on the board of directors for the Advancement Via Individual Determination, or AVID, Center, a San Diego-based organization that sets up programs in schools to help prepare minority and low-income students for college. Mr. Gordon, 60, is the superintendent of the Sacramento County Office of Education, which provides technical assistance, financial oversight, and professional development for 16 school...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL