Consolidate Districts, S.C. Executive Suggests
The state should move toward a K-12 system that features one school district per county, rather than the current 85 districts stretched across 46 counties, Gov. Mark Sanford said in his Jan. 17 State of the State address, which focused...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT