Universities Ranked on Productivity of Faculty
Some of the nation's most prestigious universities also tend to have the most productive faculty members, as measured by the number of publications, citations, and honors won by professors, according to a report.
Produced by Academic Analytics, a research company based in Chester, Pa., the study found, for instance, that in 2005, Harvard University had the most productive faculty in the country, followed by the California Institute of Technology; the University of California, San Francisco; the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and Yale University.
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- T3 Teacher Leader
- Teach Plus, Multiple Locations