Universities Ranked on Productivity of Faculty
Some of the nation's most prestigious universities also tend to have the most productive faculty members, as measured by the number of publications, citations, and honors won by professors, according to a report.
Produced by Academic Analytics, a research company based in Chester, Pa., the study found, for instance, that in 2005, Harvard University had the most productive faculty in the country, followed by the California Institute of Technology; the University of California, San Francisco; the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and Yale University.
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV