Universities Ranked on Productivity of Faculty
Some of the nation's most prestigious universities also tend to have the most productive faculty members, as measured by the number of publications, citations, and honors won by professors, according to a report.
Produced by Academic Analytics, a research company based in Chester, Pa., the study found, for instance, that in 2005, Harvard University had the most productive faculty in the country, followed by the California Institute of Technology; the University of California, San Francisco; the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and Yale University.
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD