Thirty-five percent of low-income preschoolers are overweight or obese, and Hispanic children are twice as likely as non-Hispanic white or black children to have a weight problem, says a study published in the December issue of the American...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY