U.S. Agencies Issue CD-ROM to Help Fight School Violence
The Department of Education and the U.S. Secret Service this month will begin distributing an interactive CD-ROM designed to help law-enforcement officers and school officials combat potential school-based violence. The CD-ROM is based on the Safe School Initiative, a study of school violence conducted by both agencies,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV