People in the News
Martha Lamkin has announced her retirement as the president and chief executive officer of the Lumina Foundation for Education, an Indianapolis-based philanthropy that aims to expand access to higher education. Ms. Lamkin, 64, has served as the CEO of Lumina since its formation in 2000. She plans to step down at the end of 2007.
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA