Noma Anderson will become the 2007 president of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, a Rockville, Md.-based organization that provides research and support for people with communication disabilities. Ms. Anderson is a professor and the chairwoman for the department of communication sciences and disorders at Florida...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA