Case Studies Advise Funders on Making Grants Effective
The group Grantmakers for Education has issued five case studies that showcase what it considers exemplary giving strategies to help donors better ensure their grants make a difference in schools.
One study focuses on the Baltimore-based Annie E. Casey Foundation’s work supporting school improvement in Kentucky for more than a decade.
Another looks at the Noyce Foundation’s efforts to support the Every Child a Reader and Writer Initiative in five school districts in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Grantmakers for Education, a national association based in San Francisco with more than 200 member philanthropies, selected the case studies through a competitive process.
Vol. 26, Issue 15, Page 12
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA