Audit of Kan. Efforts for At-Risk Reveals Data-Tracking Issues
A legislative audit has found problems with the way Kansas doles out more than $100 million annually to school districts for programs for at-risk youths because of inaccuracies in the counting of students who receive...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY