Audit of Kan. Efforts for At-Risk Reveals Data-Tracking Issues
A legislative audit has found problems with the way Kansas doles out more than $100 million annually to school districts for programs for at-risk youths because of inaccuracies in the counting of students who receive...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations