Policy Changes Seen Needed for Charters
Major policy changes are needed to “level the playing field” for charter schools, a new book argues. It wants changes that include equitable funding in relation to regular public schools, empowerment of new authorizers besides school districts, and elimination of arbitrary caps on...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL