Arbitrator Faults Buffalo District Over Switch to Single Insurer
An arbitrator has ordered the Buffalo, N.Y., school district to let its employees choose any of several health-insurance plans, saying the district engaged in “heavy-handed bullying” when it decided to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ