K-12 Spending Outpaces Medicaid in State Budgets for First Time in Six Years, Report Finds
Medicaid, which for several years was the fastest-growing line item in state budgets, has been supplanted by K-12 education, concludes...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR