House Plan Boosts Education Spending
The House Appropriations Committee added about $4 billion over President Bush’s request of $137.8 billion for health, education, and labor programs in a spending blueprint approved May 9. The costs were partly offset by moving about the same amount of money out of defense programs. The spending plan was approved...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX