News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Postsecondary Official Tapped
The White House said President Bush plans to designate James F. Manning as the Department of Education’s acting assistant secretary for postsecondary education. Mr. Manning, who now works in the department’s federal student-aid office, would temporarily replace Assistant Secretary Sally L. Stroup, who left to take a staff position with the House Education and the Workforce Committee.
Vol. 25, Issue 36, Page 26
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA