Postsecondary Official Tapped
The White House said President Bush plans to designate James F. Manning as the Department of Education’s acting assistant secretary for postsecondary education. Mr. Manning, who now works in the department’s federal student-aid office, would temporarily replace Assistant Secretary Sally L. Stroup, who left to take a staff position with the House Education...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO