Finance Official Nominated
President Bush last week nominated Lawrence A. Warder to serve as the chief financial officer of the Department of Education, replacing Jack Martin. Mr. Warder most recently was global director of operations for Deloitte Consulting, a company he has worked for since 1969. He has held senior management positions in the company’s London, New York City,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO