Report: GAO Critical of Portables Contract
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers overpaid on a $39.5 million contract for portable classrooms in Mississippi in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, according to a draft of a Government Accountability Office report obtained by USA Today.
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC