Lawsuit Over SAT Mistakes Planned Against College Board
A New York high school student who received a lower score on the SAT because of errors in grading the October 2005 test plans to sue the College Board, the sponsor of the exam, and Pearson Educational Measurement, the company that...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL