Student Debt Seen as Too High for Many to Consider Teaching
More than 23 percent of students graduating from four-year public universities and 38 percent of those graduating from private colleges have too much student-loan debt to live on the average salary for a starting teacher, concludes a report by the State Public Interest Research...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV