News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
Court Upholds Decision to Close School
An Arizona court has upheld the decision by a state board to shut down Paulden Elementary School, a rural charter that was accused of several violations of state and federal law. Superior Court Judge Margaret H. Downie wrote in a March 20 ruling that the school failed to prove that the state's decision was unreasonable.
Vol. 25, Issue 29, Page 31
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO