News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
Court Upholds Decision to Close School
An Arizona court has upheld the decision by a state board to shut down Paulden Elementary School, a rural charter that was accused of several violations of state and federal law. Superior Court Judge Margaret H. Downie wrote in a March 20 ruling that the school failed to prove that the state's decision was unreasonable.
Vol. 25, Issue 29, Page 31
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA