News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
McKeon Gets Key Support
The House Republican Steering Committee has endorsed Rep. Howard P. “Buck” McKeon of California to serve as the next chairman of the Education and the Workforce Committee.
The full House Republican conference must now vote to confirm Mr. McKeon, who, if approved, would succeed Rep. John A. Boehner of Ohio, who was recently selected to serve as House majority leader.
A date for the conference vote had not been set as of press time.
Vol. 25, Issue 23, Page 23
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL