Mathematica to Study Young U.S. Aid Recipients
Mathematica Policy Research Inc., a Princeton, N.J.-based research firm, has been awarded a nine-year, $35 million contract from the Social Security Administration to develop and evaluate programs to reduce the number of youths with disabilities who must...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS