More Than Half of American Teenagers Do Volunteer Work
About 55 percent of American teenagers volunteered last year, many as part of a school activity, according to a survey from the Corporation for National and Community Service, in collaboration with the U.S. Census Bureau and Independent Sector, a Washington-based...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO