Car Allowances for Employees Probed in Dallas
District spends millions for 2,300 workers.
The Dallas school board is asking why the district is paying $3.7 million in car allowances this school year to 2,300 employees, many of whom rarely or never use...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda