Survey Tracks Public Opinion About Teaching Creationism, Intelligent Design
More than one of every five American adults surveyed believe creationism should be the only theory of life’s origins taught in public schools, and almost half said they would support having a mix of different views presented, according...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR