Poll Shows Majority of Americans Favor Teaching Creationism in Public Schools
Poll results released last week show that 64 percent of Americans favor teaching creationism alongside evolution in public school classrooms, while only 26...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI