GAO Studies Testing of Special-Needs Students
The vast majority of students with disabilities take part in statewide assessments required under the No Child Left Behind Act, but states are having a more difficult time creating and administering alter-native assessments for students who need them,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO