La. Superintendent Stays on Despite Medical Condition
Louisiana’s longtime state superintendent of education has been diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig’s disease, the state...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL