Private Schools Hail Changes to IDEA
As the day begins at Paul VI Catholic High School here, 12 students in the Options program are engaged in a religion lesson in their small classroom near the cafeteria.
They flip through their Jesus and You textbooks while Kathleen Leffas, who teaches courses in the Catholic faith at the school, asks them which part of a picture shows the Holy Spirit.
“You can’t really see it,” says 18-year-old Erin Thompson, a junior....
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA