Nonprofit Helping to Spread Biotechnology
A nonprofit organization in Massachusetts is seeking to expand the teaching of biotechnology in the state’s public high school science classrooms by providing grants to pay for lab equipment, professional...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US